SBI Terms & Conditions
- This marketing program (“Program”) is from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with Sangeetha Mobiles(“Merchant”) and is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent either by SBICPSL and/or Merchant.
- The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is from May 31st 2018 to July 01st 2018 (both days included), unless extended by SBICPSL and the Merchant.
Under this Program:A Cardholder can avail Cash back on all product purchases at Sangeetha Mobiles outlets using SBI Credit card as below, during the term.
Spend Slab Cashback Rs. 10999 & above 5%
- The Maximum Cash back amount per card account during the offer period is Rs 1500.
- This Program is not applicable on SBI Corporate Card.
- EMI transactions will also be applicable under the offer. Any additional cashback given by the manufacturer brand will also be applicable on such transactions.
- Each transaction will be considered under the best applicable offer, in case the transaction is eligible under more than one offers by SBI Credit Card.
- The Cash back under this Program shall be credited in the account of the Cardholder by 16th August 2018.
- EMI tenures allowed are :- 3,6,9,12,18 and 24 month. (availability of tenure may differ across Brands & products)
- 14% Rate of Interest applicable on Monthly Reducing Balance for 3,6,9 & 12 month tenure and for 18 & 24 month 15% Rate of Interest applicable on Monthly reducing Balance.
- Any query regarding this Program or the cashback shall only be entertained till 31st Dec 2016. Post such date; SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any cardholder.
- SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Merchant.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered by the Merchant can be availed by the Cardholders over and above of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on our website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. SBICPSL shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Products offered under this Program are subject to availability from the respective participating outlets of Merchant and accordingly SBICPSL in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by Merchant
- All government levies such as sales tax, TDS, local taxes, octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if at all, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Program and any participation is deemed to be voluntary.
- SBICPSL reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this Program at any time at its own discretion.
|Product||Offer Details||Minimum Booking
|DOMESTIC FLIGHTS||Get INR 300 unconditional instant discount||NA||Website, mobile site, Android & iOS App only|
|DOMESTIC HOTELS||Get 25% instant discount (up to INR 5000)||2000|
WHAT YOU GET
- The customer will receive an instant discount of INR 300 on all Domestic flight bookings
On Domestic Hotel Bookings:
- The customer will receive 25% instant discount (up to INR 5000) on select Domestic hotel bookings with a minimum booking amount of INR 2000
HOW TO AVAIL
- To redeem the Flight Code & Hotel Code, customer must enter the unique e-coupon code received via SMS from Sangeetha Mobiles in the e-coupon field before making the payment on Goibibo.
- The Flight Code & Hotel Code can be redeemed only on bookings made till 23:59 hours IST on July 31, 2018
- The unique Flight Code & Hotel Code are for one-time usage and can be applied only once per Goibibo Account ID on or before the above time line i.e. maximum of 1 booking under domestic flights and 1 booking under domestic hotels only.
- The Flight Code & Hotel Code is valid for bookings made on Goibibo's Website, Android & iOS App and mobile site only.
- Offer can't be clubbed with any other Goibibo offer.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Offer is valid on select domestic hotels only
- Customer cannot use goCash/goCash+ wallet cash with both flights and hotels offers
- The customers should be logged in to avail the offer, as guest users will not be able to use it
CONDITIONS IN CASE OF CANCELLATION
- In case of full/partial cancellation the offer stands void
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of Goibibo.
- Goibibo reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Goibibo reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out by the customer for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by use of the Goibibo Platform
- For any debit or credit card related issues including net banking or such other modes of payment, the customer shall approach the authorized Bank and Goibibo shall not entertain any such claims.
- Goibibo shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, Goibibo reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.